The Medical Research Institute, as an academic health-science institution, aims to assume a leading role in providing standardized science-based solutions for health care problems by innovative integration of research, education and clinical care in a way which serves not only the needs of our community, but also across national boundaries.
The Medical Research Institute is dedicated to enhance its service contributions in the community through:
- Education with commitment and creativity
- Research with originality and applicability
- Health care with high quality and compassion.
- Adopt basic and clinical research programs aiming at improving and solving current medical problems facing our community.
- Develop postgraduate educational programs which create highly employable graduates capable of contributing to their society and meeting high national, regional and international standards.
- Conduct continuous professional development programs to enhance knowledge, skills and attitudes of professionals and researchers.
- Provide a high-quality and cost-effective health care through evidence based diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- Maintain maximum achievable levels of patient safety and satisfaction through the medical care we provide.
- Sustain a working and learning environment to our staff and students that promotes teamwork, commitment and professionalism.